- Make them a special dinner or treat! This is definitely number one for a reason...It's MY favorite. Just please don't make the treat something toxic to us.
- Take them on a walk or set aside extra playing time!
- Give their beds and blankets a good cleaning. All the towels and blankets here at CHVA are mine and they get cleaned VERY frequently.
- Check to see if they are up to date on all their medical needs. Call us if you want us to check for you.
- Groom them! A good brushin' can be very therapeutic and make our fur look fabulous.
- Play a game. Hide some treats or create an obstacle course!
- Do a photo shoot and show us off since we all know our fur babies are the cutest EVER.
I'm Pumpkin - The most chill member of CHVA. I was adopted in June of 2019 by Dr. Schneider, and I am furrrever grateful. I show my appreciation by lounging on her desk and keeping track of all CHVA's patients. I blog all my wisdom on here in my spare time, and I'm an up and coming Instamodel! FOLLOW ME @ instagram.com/pumpkinsclinic